Peppermint Floral Water
With a rather refreshing, crisp and clean aroma, AWO’s Peppermint Floral Water is rich in many benefits that may assist in all aspects of life. Manufactured and produced in Australia, this floral water provides a quick and simple way to receive similar benefits in which Peppermint Essential Oil has to offer.
- Unlike Peppermint Essential Oil, Peppermint Floral Water can be used directly on the skin and when spritzed on the face, it has been seen to revive complexions whilst soothing skin irritations.
- It is also highly valued for its antibacterial and astringent properties and for this reason, many use it on minor cuts and wounds to help prevent potential infections.
- Like the essential oil, Peppermint Floral Water is appreciated for its energizing, revitalizing and grounding abilities, making it a fantastic option for keeping brain-fog at bay when concentration is required.
- The refreshing essence also makes it a great natural air freshener and deodorizer that can be used on shoes, couches and bedding, as well as in bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and living spaces.
- Others have found that it makes a fantastic natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Peppermint Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the deeply refreshing, clean and crisp aroma of Peppermint by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully refreshing atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: Peppermint Floral Water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to the pleasantly uplifting and subtly sweet aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Natural preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Leaves
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Australian Peppermint Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Peppermint Floral Water Safety
Peppermint Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Peppermint Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.