Lavender Floral Water
Carrying a deeply herbaceous, sweet and lightly floral aroma that resembles Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Floral Water holds many benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy to skincare and homecare.
- In skincare, Lavender Floral Water is well-suited for treating mildly blemished, oily and problem skin. Simply spritz directly on the skin for an uplifting and hydrating glow.
- Like many floral waters, Lavender Floral Water acts as a refreshing tonic to use on the skin after cleansing. When applied topically, it works to minimize oiliness, refine open pores and ensure complete removal of cleaning products or makeup.
- In aromatherapy, this floral water is highly valued for its calming and soothing properties, and for this reason it is often used as a natural sleep aid. Simply spritz on pillows before winding down to encourage a restful and restorative nights sleep.
- Due to its beautifully floral aroma, Lavender Floral Water is also commonly used as a natural fragrance and deodorizing agent that can be spritzed on shoes, clothes, couches and linen, as well as in bathrooms, toilets and living rooms.
- In addition, it also makes a great natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Lavender Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the herbaceous aroma of Lavender by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: Lavender Floral Water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), UV treated water
Plant Part Used: Herb top, flowers
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Bulgarian Lavender Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Lavender Floral Water Safety
Lavender Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Lavender Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this Lavender Floral Water. Spray it on our pillows every night,, and sweet dreams! My partner like it too, and said he did sleep well too. Very happy the experience with AWO. I am a newbie to all this “essential oils things”, so glad I’ve found this company. With all the good price and products, I can do my own DIY.
This product did not disappoint but I wasn't expecting it to. I purchased this with the other 2 floral water varieties and they are all lovely. I have indoor cats and there is often a smell in the air that needs to be removed. I don't like using air fresheners from the store because I don't want my felines inhaling them, but I know that there are no nasties in these waters. I will buy more than one of each next time I make a purchase. I know I won't be waiting long.
A beautiful product that stands up against some of the more expensive floral waters in the market. The scent doesn't linger but lovely to spray on your face/ pillow just before bed.
Love using this product when teaching our Rubs and Scrubs workshop. Perfect for mixing clays for face masks and also in our soap class as an alternative to plain distilled water. Perfect.
Thank you , I could bath in this water everyday its just beautiful
A fresh and light spray great for a mist before heading to bed. Great level of mixing the lavender so its just perfect - not too overpowering. The only thing I would love to see is glass bottles rather then plastic.
i use this all the time as a room spray and to spray my pillows i love it and the bottles they come in are nice too