Chamomile Floral Water
Best known for its incredibly soothing and relaxing aroma, AWO’s Australian made Chamomile Floral Water is ideal for anyone wanting to receive the many therapeutic and cosmetic benefits in which this product has to offer. Primarily known for its ability to help calm the mind and ease stress, Chamomile Floral Water is also prized for its many other benefits, such as:
- In cosmetic applications Chamomile Floral Water has been seen to be an effective toner for both the skin and hair. When applied to the skin it works to soothe irritation and when used on the hair it may add volume and hydration whilst soothing the scalp.
- The deeply soothing aroma and properties of Chamomile encourage a restful and restorative sleep and for this reason, it is often spritzed on pillows before bedtime.
- Others use it to naturally refresh living spaces, kitchens and bathrooms. It can also be spritzed on couches, pillows and bedding, as well as in closets, clothing drawers and toilets.
- Chamomile Floral Water can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Chamomile Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the pleasantly well-balanced aroma of Chamomile by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: Chamomile Floral Water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Anthemis nobilis L. (Chamomile) flower oil, Natural preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Flowers
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Bulgarian Chamomile Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Chamomile Floral Water Safety
Chamomile Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Chamomile Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.