AWO’s Palm Free Fractionated Coconut Oil is an absorbent and light carrier oil that will leave the skin feeling smooth and soft. As a natural product derived from coconuts, Fractionated Coconut Oil is liquid at room temperature. It is also incredibly versatile and odourless which makes it one of the best carrier oils for diluting essential oils.
- Due to the light nature of Fractionated Coconut Oil, it does not clog pores or leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
- When used on the hair, it is known to be a good treatment for dry or dull hair.
- As it is colourless, it will also not stain.
Fractionated Coconut Oil differs from regular coconut oil in that it is extracted via heat, rather than cold pressing.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Fractionated Coconut Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
Other Names: MCT Oil, Liquid Coconut Oil
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
INCI Name: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Method of Extraction: Heat Processed
Appearance: Colourless to light yellow oily liquid
Country of Origin: Germany
Grade: Pharmaceutical grade - Complies with BP (British Pharmacopoeia)
Fractionated Coconut Oil Safety
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Fractionated Coconut Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Cocos nucifera botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Fractionated Coconut Oil is ethically sourced using the heat processing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
40 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Would and have purchased this a few times and continue to do so.
Such a great price for a quality product. Will definitely buy again!
First time user. Seems to work well. Very happy.
I use this to blend all my oils. I love it
I have never found a nice MCT at a nicer price. It's a great carrier oil and I can't wait to try some of the others in stock.
Love this product. Clean no smell just the way I like my coconut oil. ❤️
I love using this as a carrier oil. My skin loves it and it never leaves an uncomfortable oily residue.
Beautiful product thank you & perfect for my long lasting homemade hand moisturiser
Love this product