AWO’s ‘Australian Essential Oil Kit’ is a collection of seven 100% Pure Australian Native Essential Oils that come with a handcrafted, all-wooden storage box. Proudly sourced and extracted from botanical species that are native to Australia, this Australian essential oil kit includes oils that are incredibly close to our hearts as they come from the trees and bushes that grow and thrive in the wonderful Australian climate.
Not to mention, our finely constructed storage boxes are handmade from plantation pine and provide a beautiful and practical way to keep your oils safe and protected from direct sunlight, heat and small lingering fingers!
- Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil (15ml): With its bright, minty, eucalyptus-like aroma, the benefits of Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil are best known to have an incredibly calming effect on the mind and body.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (15ml): Amongst many Eucalyptus Essential Oil benefits, this variation is particularly known for its invigorating, decongesting and energising properties.
- Kunzea Essential Oil (15ml): On top of its pleasantly earthy, balanced and slightly spiced aroma, Kunzea Oil is believed to ease stress and nervous tension.
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (15ml): With a pleasantly warm and refreshing aroma, the benefits of Lemon Myrtle Oil are well known in cleaning, health and cosmetic practices.
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): As one of our well known Australian Native Essential Oils, the benefits of Lemon Tea Tree Oil are highly valued when it comes to aromatherapy, skincare and cleaning.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): The many Tea Tree Oil benefits are known to assist in all aspects of life, from skincare, haircare and cleaning to aromatherapy and general health and well-being.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (5ml): With its deeply earthy, woody and balsamic aroma, the benefits of Sandalwood Oil are best known to calm the mind whilst alleviating feelings of stress.
VALUE: $168.30 - SAVE $47.30!
*Kit Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
There are many ways to receive the benefits of these essential oils. Below are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Oil Blend Roller: To create an on-the-go essential oil roller blend, add 2 drops of an Essential Oil into a 15ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Once diluted, apply to your wrists, temples, and behind the ears.
- Diffuser or Vaporiser: Each of these oils can be added to a diffuser individually, or as an essential oil blend, simply add 6 to 8 drops of your chosen essential oils.
- Massage: To create a massage oil, dilute 2 to 4 drops of your chosen Essential Oil into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.