Native to Australia, AWO’s pure Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil is known to be beneficial in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy to skincare, haircare and particularly cleaning.
Bush Balm Mint Oil carries a refreshingly bright, minty, and eucalyptus-like aroma that is delightfully redolent of our Australian bush. Not to mention, this oil is rich in essential oil benefits, as explained below:
- When diffused, Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil works to fight colds and ease headaches.
- Bush Balm Mint Oil has noted antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it an effective essential oil for cleaning.
- Because of its refreshing and purifying essence, Bush Balm Oil makes a highly effective natural air freshener.
- Bush Balm Mint is also prized for its carminative qualities and is commonly used as a natural de-stressor.
In addition to the many benefits of Bush Balm Oil, this essential oil blends well with a variety of other oils. To create a soothing and uplifting essential oil blend that will promote concentration and alertness, try blending Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil with Eucalyptus essential oil, Peppermint, or Lemongrass essential oil. Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil also blends well with Lavender essential oil, Tea Tree and most Native Australian essential oils. Read our Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil.
- To create an instant uplifting and refreshing atmosphere add a few drops of Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil makes a fantastic natural air freshener, it is great to diffuse in kitchens, bathrooms and living areas.
- Add Bush Balm Mint Oil to your carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties, Bush Balm Mint can be used to create your own natural surface cleaner.
Botanical Name: Prostanthera melissifolia
Other Name: Balm Mint Bush Essential Oil
Country Of Origin: Australia
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil Safety
- Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Prostanthera melissifolia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Bush Balm Mint Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. This product is available to purchase individually but can also be found in our Australian Essential Oil packs.
AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must have in the mint family, just beautiful!
Delightful. Perfect fresh warm scent.
I chose this products after reading that it was made in Australia. It has been diffused in every room of my house I love it that much
I truly love this product. Burns non stop in my house which is turn of the century open plan farmhouse. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats inside at night a Dane a Bulldog and Staffie. This smell eliminates the presence of animals and helps us all breath easy. I mix it with AWO Peppermint and Eucalyptus and Camphor oils. Best ever for lifting my mood and it cleanses the house.
This would have to be my all time favourite essential! It genuinely makes me feel so good when I get a whiff! And it’s Australian made which I also very much love, as purchasing local products is important to me. Thank you AWO!
I bought this product originally as it was part of a 'support Australian regional industries' campaign which appealed strongly to me. I'm very impressed with the beautiful aroma it puts in my home; mint, but not peppermint; 'bush' is certainly the right adjective. It's calming and soothing, my guests tell me! The packaging is eco friendly, the price is amazing, and the service excellent!
Uplifting, spearminty softness with Eucalypt and camphor in the background, this has become a new favourite. Not too heady or overpowering compared to peppermint and Eucalyptus. Lovely in a vaporiser with some Cedarwood or Petitgrain to round it out. Been using it muscle ease oil blends with great results.
I rarely "review", but was so impressed with my first order, of which this oil was one of 2 purchased., that I am delighted to do so, and have repeated it on my other review. My lovely friend next-door was also blown away by the quality of fragrance in my home that she will be following-up with an order at some stage. This is so refreshing, so uplifting. It is a complex minty fragrance with softness. I am so glad I chose it. I highly recommend it for a mint fragrance. The ease of the website, the packaging and delivery, and the generous, modest prices ... WOW! A company that cares, gives attention to detail, and obviously loves what they do. I look forward to purchasing other products in the future for many uses, both personal and in the home.
Love this oil, Australian and soft, lovely and gentle. Really worth adding to products where you want a soft minty and bush type of smell, difficult to describe but so much nicer than peppermint or spearmint. My favourite mint ever!