Orange Flower Floral Water
AWO’s Orange Flower Floral Water is obtained during the distillation of Orange Flower Essential Oil, also known as Neroli Essential Oil. As a result, Orange Flower Floral Water carries not only an incredibly refreshing, citrus-like aroma, but also an abundance of benefits that are known to assist in all aspects of life.
- When applied directly onto the skin, the astringent properties within this floral water work to balance oily complexions whilst reducing puffiness. It has also been seen to ease and soften thick skin.
- In skincare, Orange Flower Floral Water works to refine open pores whilst removing cleansing products and makeup and for this reason, it makes a fantastic natural skin toner.
- Due to the refreshingly citrus aroma, it is also commonly used to deodorise shoes, clothes, linen and bedding. Other’s use it as a natural air freshener for bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms and living areas.
- It also makes a fantastic natural body mist!
- Like Neroli Essential Oil, Orange Flower Floral Water is known to have an energising and uplifting effect on the brain and for this reason, it is commonly spritzed throughout offices or study spaces, to enhance concentration and productivity.
- Facial Spritzer: Orange Flower Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the refreshingly citrus aroma of Orange Flower by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: Orange Flower Floral Water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Distillate Water from the Steam Distillation of Citrus Aurantium Amara, Preservative (Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone - added at less than 1% to stabilize the water)
Plant Part Used: Flowers
Country of Origin: Australia
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Orange Flower Floral Water Safety
Orange Flower Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Orange Flower Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.