Lemon Myrtle Floral Water
Manufactured in Australia, AWO’s delightfully refreshing Lemon Myrtle Floral Water is made using 100% pure Lemon Myrtle Oil from the Backhousia citriodora botanical species. On top of its refreshingly warm, sweet and lemon-like aroma, Lemon Myrtle Floral Water contains an array of benefits that can be used in various beauty, aromatherapy and cleaning practices.
- Lemon Myrtle Floral Water can be used as a skin spritzer, simply spritz over the face if your skin is in need of a refreshing and hydrating pick-me-up.
- When used as a spritzer, it has also been seen to provide the skin with a radiating glow.
- In aromatherapy, Lemon Myrtle Floral Water exerts similar benefits to Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, as it is also known to naturally relieve symptoms associated with anxiety and depression.
- The subtly sweet, warm and deeply refreshing aroma also makes it a fantastic natural frangrancing and deodorizing agent.
- Facial Spritzer: Lemon Myrtle Floral Water can be used as a natural facial spritzer. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the calming and comforting aroma of Lemon Myrtle by spritzing around the room. For a restful night’s sleep try spritzing your pillow with 3 – 4 sprays.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodorizer: Lemon Myrtle Floral Water is often used as a natural deodorizer that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to the incredibly refreshing and pleasant aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil, Natural preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Leaves
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Lemon Myrtle Floral Water Safety
Lemon Myrtle Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety we do recommend the following:
- Lemon Myrtle Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.