Extracted from the seeds of Evening Primrose flowers, AWO’s Evening Primrose Oil (Refined), also known as Evening Primrose Carrier Oil, is rich in essential fatty acids such as GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). Due to its high content of GLA, it boasts the ability to help heal and reduce skin inflammation. It is also rich in many therapeutic and cosmetic benefits and for this reason, it is a fantastic carrier oil for diluting essential oils.
- Evening Primrose Oil is a well-known treatment for the alleviation of the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, helping to reduce itchiness, redness, inflammation, pain and dryness.
- It is very well suited for dry and mature skin, and is known to be one of the best carrier oils for anti-ageing. With its high contents of vitamins and other nutrients, it’s said to help maintain normal skin function and prevent signs of premature ageing.
AWO's Evening Primrose Oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil and has been gently refined to a light golden colour, making it ideal for cosmetic formulations.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Evening Primrose Carrier Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Evening Primrose Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: Evening Primrose Carrier Oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. In saying this, it goes great in a lot of skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply this carrier oil to the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Oenothera biennis
Other Name: Evening Primrose Oil Pharma
Obtained From: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
Appearance: Light-Golden Yellow Oily Liquid
Grade: Pharma Grade (Pharmaceutical grade) - Complies with BP (British Pharmacopoeia)
Note: It is recommended to refrigerate after opening to lengthen its short shelf life
Evening Primrose Oil Safety
- Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade. For this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Evening Primrose Oil Online
Extracted from the seeds of the Oenothera biennis botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Evening Primrose Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing/refining method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love that it doesn't have a smell like other Evening Primrose Oil I have purchased from other brands. Love that it comes in a bottle with an easy dispenser.
Feels lovely on my face, very soothing.
It blends amazingly with all the oils in my products couldn't ask for better
I added a few drops of Rose Geranium Oil also.
Excellent quality product, incredibly well packaged and a rapid service from from the Team at AWO.. thank you!
A lightweight oil that i find very easy for the skin to absorb, leaving the skin feeling very silky and smooth. A winner for me
The products from this company are very good quality and at a good price. Shipped promptly and well packaged, you can't go wrong. Glad I found them.