The powerfully intense, smooth and lemony aroma of Citronella is often associated with insect repellent, but did you know that the benefits of Citronella Java Essential Oil, also known as Citronella Essential Oil, extend far beyond this.
- Citronella Java Essential Oil is regarded as being of a higher quality than common citronella oils and is known to ease colds, headaches, and fevers.
- The benefits of Citronella Essential Oil can also help combat anxiety and light headedness.
- Other Citronella Essential Oil uses are known to soothe muscle spasms and menstrual related cramping.
- The antiseptic properties within Citronella Oil also makes it a staple ingredient in soaps, detergents, and household cleaners.
The refreshing citrus aroma of Citronella Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. To create an essential oil blend that will decongest and uplift the mind, combine your Citronella oil with Bergamot, Eucalyptus or Peppermint essential oils. In addition, Citronella essential oil blends well with Geranium, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang essential oils. Read our Citronella Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Citronella Java Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To receive the aromatic benefits of Citronella Essential Oil simply add a few drops of Citronella Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Diffusing Citronella Oil is also a great way to ward off insects on those warm summer evenings.
- Citronella Oil can be diluted and applied to the skin as an insect repellent or massage oil.
- We recommend a 2-3% dilution for topical application and a 0.5% - 1% dilution for facial application.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
Other Names: Citronella Essential Oil
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Indonesia (Java)
Citronella Java Essential Oil Safety
- Citronella Java Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Citronella Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Citronella Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Cymbopogon winterianus plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Citronella Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this, make my own outdoor insect repellent, fabulous product
High quality product & packaging, very impressed with purchase.
Smells wonderful. I love the packaging. This oil is. Top quality.
lovely smell...don't usually like the smell of citronella, but this is not sharp at all...thank you
I bought the citronella to kill the bugs around my house plants and the mosquitos outdoors, I'm very happy, no more bugs/mosquitos. Delivery was 1 day early and packaging is beautiful. I've recently order some more essential oil. Thank you!
We use this to help train our Puppies to stop chewing on certain items in our home. It is long lasting especially on the wooden furniture and does not leave a stain. Plus house has a pleasant scent oh and we also use it on our clothing and feet when necessary. Works better than any of the Dog repellents we have bought
Very impressed with packaging. Ordered my oils on Saturday and had it delivered to a country Post Office in WA for pick up 6 business days later.
Arrived quickly Great packaging Will be ordering again when I run out
I purchased this product in bulk as I intend on using it for various projects around the house such as making reed diffusers, candles and chemical free personal insect repellant. The smell isn't too overpowering for humans but I hope it will be for the mozzies!