BLUE FRENCH CLAY
Blue French Clay is highly rich in minerals and trace elements, and boasts absorption, stimulating and oxygenating properties. It helps to tighten and purify pores, cleanse the skin, improve circulation, brighten the complexion, and remove dead skin-cells and impurities, stimulating blood flow to create healthy and glowing skin.
It is well suited for all skin types, particularly normal to oily skin.
Blue French Clay can be used in a wide range of skincare and cosmetic products, including soap making, detoxifying body wraps, face masks, cleansers, face/body scrubs, eye-shadows, and other various cosmetics.
AWO's French clays are 100% natural mineral powders - the clay is crushed and dried via mechanical treatment, with absolutely no chemical additives.
Blue French Clay Key Benefits:
Among many, some of the most notable Blue French Clay Benefits are;
- 100% Natural mineral origin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rich in minerals
- Detoxifying and exfoliating properties
- Draws excess oil & impurities from skin
- Natural cleansing & purifying qualities
- Helps to unclog and tighten pores
- Promotes refined skin texture
- Helps to fight acne and breakouts
Blue French Clay Uses:
Listed below are just some of the popular ways Blue French Clay is used:
- Liquid soaps & Soap bars
- Face & Body masks
- Face washes & Cleansers
- Hair Masks
- Body Washes & Scrubs
Below are some of our favourite easy uses for Blue French Clay:
- Face Mask: For a simple and effective face mask, using non-metal utensils, mix together 1-2 pumps of your favourite carrier oil, 1 tsp plain or floral water and 1tbsp of clay until a smooth paste is formed (add more water as needed). 1-2 drops of essential oil can also be added for extra benefits. Apply to your face and leave for about 10 minutes (or until partially dry). Gently rinse off and finish with a good moisturiser or face serum.
- Poultice: Blue French Clay can also be used as a poultice to help treat arthritis, sore muscles, sprains, bruises, insect bites, stings and minor burns. Simply mix into a thick paste with water and apply to a piece of gauze. Apply the gause (clay side down) to the injured area and hold in place with adhesive tape. It can be left for up to 2 hours, but the clay should not be allowed to dry. Discard poultice after use - do not reuse.
- Mineral bath: Add 1/2 cup of Blue Clay to a bath of warm water, to soothe sunburned or irritated skin, relieve arthritis or muscle pains, and reduce stress.
Things to consider when using Blue French Clay:
- Please use with caution as clays may stain fabric.
- Do not store or mix the clay powder in/with metal utensils. Always use plastic, glass, ceramic or wooden utensils and storage containers.
INCI Name/s: Montmorillonite, Illite
Other Name/s: Blue-Green French Clay
Composition: 100% natural mineral product
CAS Number/s: 1318-93-0, 12173-60-3
Accreditations: Ecocert (raw material) Approved, COSMOS Approved
Ingredients: 100% Pure Blue French Clay
Processing Method: Natural drying followed by mechanical grinding
Appearance: Fine loose powder
Colour: Pale Bluish-Green (see product image above - Note: colour may vary from batch to batch)
Country of Origin: France
Recommended Usage: up to 100%
Blue French Clay Safety & Storage
- Clay are not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy & skincare products; therefore, our products are not food grade and for this reason we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Cosmetic products should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your clay in an airtight container, in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Always use plastic, glass, ceramic or wooden utensils and storage containers.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.