Due to the Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) extract within AWO’s Aloe Vera Butter, this product has been seen to be incredibly beneficial for the skin, from healing burns to protecting the skin from free radicals.
Interestingly, century old stone carvings show that ancient Egyptian Pharaohs referred to Aloe Vera as the ‘plant of immortality’, and it was commonly used as a skin healing agent. It has since been discovered that the Aloe Vera plant contains over 200 nutrient substances and an impressive number of rich vitamins which makes it an effective agent for the following:
- The hydrating and moisturizing properties within Aloe Vera Butter are known to deeply repair the skin, particularly mature and dry skin. These properties further work to reduce signs of aging, leaving the skin looking silky, smooth, and fresh.
- Because of these properties, it is also known to provide rapid hydration to dry skin caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- When applied to burns it has been seen to soothe discomfort whilst speeding the healing process. For this reason, it is commonly used on sunburn.
- Aloe Vera Butter is also known to protect the skin from pollution and environmental stressors.
AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
Aloe Vera Butter Key Benefits:
- Promotes healing & skin hydration
- Safe skin application for all ages
- Skin hydration agent thickener (nonaqueous)
- Moisturizing agent
- Biodegradable & Natural product
- Bodying agent
- Emollient / Emulstion stabilizing agent
- Feel modification/enhancement
Aloe Vera Butter General Uses:
Skin Moisturizer, Lip Care, After Sun Care, Skincare products, Peronal Care Products
How to use Aloe Vera Butter
- Topical Application: AWO’s Aloe Butter can be applied directly to the skin; the hydrating properties make it especially effective when it comes to face, hand and body care.
- After Sun Care: Use directly on sunburned skin to help soothe discomfort, keep skin hydrated, and speed up the healing process.
- Lip Care: Aloe Butter is a common ingredient in various lip butters and balms. Combine with other ingredients for a DIY lip balm, or simply use on its own.
- Hair Care: Due to the hydrating and nourishing properties within Aloe Butter, it is commonly used in hair conditioners. Formulate into your conditioner, or massage directly onto the ends of your hair for a quick and easy hair mask (be sure to wash it out afterwards!).
- Other Personal Care Products: It can also be used in natural shaving formulations and massage products.
Ingredients / INCI Names: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
Other Names: Aloe Butter
Appearance: Soft but Solid butter
Colour: Off white to cream
Country of Origin: Made in USA. Philippines (Coconut Oil), Dominican Republic (Aloe Vera Extract)
Recommended Usage: Bar Soaps: 3 - 12 % | Lotions & Creams: 2 - 20% | Balms: 5 - 100%
Solubility: Soluble in: Cosmetic esters & Vegetable oil. Insoluble in: Water
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.