WHITE KAOLIN FRENCH CLAY
White Kaolin French Clay is used to purify, cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, balance skin oils (sebum), calm inflamed and acne-prone skin, and create and overall refreshed appearance. It helps to unify the skin complexion and is prized for is toning, soothing and softening effects.
As the mildest of the clays, White Kaolin Clay is commonly used in products for sensitive skin. It is also used in wide range of other cosmetic products such as soaps, facial powders, deodorants, scrubs, make-up, cleansers, and masks.
It is well suited for all skin types, particularly delicate, sensitive and oily skin.
AWO's French clays are 100% natural mineral powders - the clay is crushed and dried via mechanical treatment, with absolutely no chemical additives.
White Kaolin French Clay Key Benefits:
Among many, some of the most notable White Kaolin French Clay Benefits are;
- 100% Natural mineral origin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rich in minerals
- Detoxifying and exfoliating properties
- Draws excess oil & impurities from skin
- Natural cleansing & purifying qualities
- Helps to unclog and tighten pores
- Promotes refined skin texture
- Helps to fight acne and breakouts
White Kaolin French Clay Uses:
Listed below are just some of the popular ways White Kaolin French Clay is used:
- Liquid soaps & Soap bars
- Face & Body masks
- Face washes & Cleansers
- Hair Masks
- Body Washes & Scrubs
Below are some of our favourite easy uses for White Kaolin French Clay:
- Face Mask: For a simple and effective face mask, using non-metal utensils, mix together 1-2 pumps of your favourite carrier oil, 1 tsp plain or floral water and 1tbsp of clay until a smooth paste is formed (add more water as needed). 1-2 drops of essential oil can also be added for extra benefits. Apply to your face and leave for about 10 minutes (or until partially dry). Gently rinse off and finish with a good moisturiser or face serum.
- Poultice: White Kaolin French Clay can also be used as a poultice to help treat arthritis, sore muscles, sprains, bruises, insect bites, stings and minor burns. Simply mix into a thick paste with water and apply to a piece of gauze. Apply the gause (clay side down) to the injured area and hold in place with adhesive tape. It can be left for up to 2 hours, but the clay should not be allowed to dry. Discard poultice after use - do not reuse.
- Mineral bath: Add 1/2 cup of White Clay to a bath of warm water, to soothe sunburned or irritated skin, relieve arthritis or muscle pains, and reduce stress.
Things to consider when using White Kaolin French Clay:
- Please use with caution as clays may stain fabric.
- Do not store or mix the clay powder in/with metal utensils. Always use plastic, glass, ceramic or wooden utensils and storage containers.
INCI Name: Kaolin
Other Name/s: White French Clay, Kaolin Clay, White Clay
Composition: 100% natural mineral product
CAS Number: 1332-58-7
Accreditations: Ecocert (raw material) Approved, COSMOS Approved
Ingredients: 100% Pure White Kaolin French Clay
Processing Method: Natural drying followed by mechanical grinding
Appearance: Fine loose powder
Colour: Creamy White / Off-White (Note: colour may vary from batch to batch)
Country of Origin: France
Recommended Usage: up to 100%
White Kaolin French Clay Safety & Storage
- Clays are not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy & skincare products; therefore, our products are not food grade and for this reason we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Cosmetic products should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your clay in an airtight container, in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Always use plastic, glass, ceramic or wooden utensils and storage containers.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.