Mini Banksia Pod Diffuser
The beautifully crafted, all natural and eco-friendly Mini Banksia Pod Diffuser has been turned by hand in Australia, finely crafted from the iconic and uniquely Australian Banksia seed pod of the Banksia grandis tree that can be found in the southwest of Western Australia. As each pod is hand made using natural materials, no two are the same!
Due to its porous nature, the Banksia Pod Diffuser exerts a mild aroma by soaking up and slowly releasing your added essential oil through the holes in the pod. This means no electricity or water is needed, making it one of the most natural and sustainable ways to diffuse your essential oils.
- 100% natural product
- Does not require electricity
- Does not require water
- Each Banksia Pod Diffuser comes pre-tested using pure Australian Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Can be used to diffuse any essential oil
- Lasts forever!
- Grown & Made in Australia
- Simply remove the cork from the top of the Banksia Pod Diffuser
- Place 6 - 10 Drops of your preferred essential oil in the hole at the top of the Banksia Pod Diffuser
- Place the cork back in the hole at the top of the pod
- Wait for the oil to soak into the natural pores of the pod and begin diffusing.
- Refresh daily or when needed - You can add any essential oil you wish!
Dimensions: Approx. 7cm (dia) x 6cm (h)*
Colour: Natural brown
Country of Origin: Australia
Whilst each Banksia Pod Diffuser is individually tested to ensure that no liquid seeps through to the bottom, because the pods are made from naturally porous materials it is recommended that something is placed underneath to protect surfaces.
*Note: Measurements are approximate only. As each Banksia Pod is naturally grown and turned by hand, each pod is unique and no two will look the same or be the same size.
Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great for a gift, a few drops a day & the house smells great
Bought as a gift with the Ho Wood oil. Recipient was delighted
Can’t smell the oils used … had it in the bathroom…
Beautiful and does a good job distrubuting the oil scent in its immediate surrounds.
I love that the size and ease of use. Very natural smelling and it does diffuse throughout the banksia. Cannot fill the whole room with scent but great small addition to a side table or similar.
Very cute and ingenuity. Unfortunately it didn't work so well diffusing the fragrance. Have diligently top up pot with essential oil but so far not getting much result. The pot outer surface is showing moisture absorbed from inner wall. Can smell the essential oil fragrance when held to my nose but not radiating at all. May be suitable for small enclosed room like in a toilet.
I really like the look of this diffuser and the concept. So far it doesn't emit much fragrance though. I keep adding more and more drops of essential oils, more than specified. I've tried a few different fragrances. Some are a bit stronger than others, but I cannot smell them unless I'm really close to it.
I brought this for my wardrobe and use with either Cedarwood or Eucalyptus Citriodora essential oils and it does the job quite nicely. I put a few extra drops for the scent to permeate through, the scent holds much longer and refilling isn't as often. I love that it repels bugs naturally.
Absolutely perfect! Simple, understated, and it works, I purchased this natural banksia pod along with the Slumber Essential Oil blend - both work so wonderfully well together as well as looking stunning. Great combo. Many thanks