Neroli Essential Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
This is a blend of our 100% Pure Neroli Essential Oil, diluted at 3% in our Jojoba Oil to create an affordable option. Like pure Neroli Essential Oil, this dilution carries that rich, floral aroma that is laced with sweet top notes. Not to mention, it also obtains the same benefits:
- Due to its soothing and gentle aroma, the benefits of AWO’s Neroli Essential Oil 3% Dilution are primarily known to balance moods whilst reducing symptoms of stress.
- When used in aromatherapy practices it has been seen to lower blood pressure and pulse rates by reducing cortisol levels (the stress hormone).
- Other Neroli Oil benefits have been seen to assist with premenstrual symptoms such as poor moods, pain and bloating.
- When diluted and applied topically, the anti-inflammatory properties work to reduce inflammation and skin irritations. In addition, the antimicrobial, antifungal and antioxidant properties are also known to be helpful for reducing acne breakouts.
Not to mention, the Neroli Essential Oil 3% dilution blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create a soothing and relaxing essential oil blend, combine Neroli Oil with Basil essential oil, Bergamot, Chamomile, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver or Ylang Ylang essential oils. Additionally, Neroli Oil blends well with Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Ginger Fresh, Lemon and Lime essential oils.
- You can add a few drops of AWO’s Neroli Essential Oil 3% dilution to a carrier oil to create a soothing and relaxing massage oil or skin serum.
- Despite this being a diluted essential oil, it is still recommended to be diluted further when used topically.
- Neroli 3% Dilution also makes an excellent addition to your existing skincare products.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Citrus aurantium (Orange) Flower Essential Oil
Other Names: Neroli 3% Dilution
Plant Part: Flowers/Petals
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Morocco (Neroli)
Neroli Essential Oil 3% Dilution Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Neroli Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Buy Neroli Essential Oil 3% Dilution Online
Extracted via steam distillation, AWO’s Neroli Essential Oil 3% dilution is ethically sourced. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.