AWO’s ‘Organic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Starter Kit’ contains some of our most popular 100% pure organic essential oils, along with a 100ml Organic Camellia Oil to kickstart your aromatherapy journey! Inside you will find some of our most popular organic essential oils that are highly valued for their incredibly versatile benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy, skincare and haircare to household cleaning.
Also included is one of our finely constructed essential oil storage boxes that is handmade from plantation pine and provides a beautiful and practical way to keep your oils safe and protected from direct sunlight, heat and small lingering fingers!
- 1 x Small Wooden Essential Oil Storage Box
- 1 x 15ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Bergamot Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Lavender Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Lemon Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Peppermint Essential Oil (Arvensis) Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 15ml Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic
- 1 x 100ml Camellia Oil Refined Certified Organic
VALUE: $148.50 - SAVE $22.00!
*Kit Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
ALL OILS IN THIS KIT ARE CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY ACO (AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
There are many ways to receive the benefits of these essential oils. Below are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Oil Blend Roller: To create an on-the-go essential oil roller blend, add 2 drops of an Essential Oil into a 15ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Once diluted, apply to your wrists, temples, and behind the ears.
- Diffuser or Vaporiser: Each of these oils can be added to a diffuser individually, or as an essential oil blend, simply add 6 to 8 drops of your chosen essential oils.
- Massage: To create a massage oil, dilute 2 to 4 drops of your chosen Essential Oil into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought as a gift for my daughter-in-law and she loved it
This kit is amazing. Carefully packaged and wonderfully presented. The essential oils smells so natural (no chemical smell like some other oils on the market) and they are potent, and stay potent for a very long time. I am super happy with my purchase, next time I will purchase the larger kit. Most definitely recommend this kit to anyone wanting to start out on their essential oil journey! Thank you AWO for such quality oils!
The best Australian essential oils I've ever used and do beautifully boxed I'd recommend this kit to anyone wanting the best organic essential oils
Great quality oils and a great range to start out with I have enjoy playing with my essential oils. Will definitely buy from you again.
I purchased this as a gift for my partner and we couldn't be happier. The entire kit from the oils to the wooden box to the packaging is beautiful quality. It's a great mix of oils with many that blend well together and the storage box is well made and simply charming. The fragrance of the oils is heavenly and in no way astringent. A great kit for anyone into aromatherapy.
Great affordable way to try a variety of AWO oils i have used essential oils for over 30 years and can recognise good quality and that they are I’m loving AWO essential oils I’ll be trying the body/carrier oils very soon. Thank you AWO
Very happy with the oils and the wooden box is really great thanks so much
The oils in this kit are amazing all of them and haven’t stopped using them. Quality essential oils will be ordering again
I absolutely love it! So much better value than ' Do Tera' 'young living' and any other over priced essential oils! When these are organic and contains nothing else I'd much rather these. Even the non organic ones seem pretty good in that they don't contain anything else. So far I have only been using them in a defuser but am also looking forward to mixing a couple of drops with some Castile soap I have ordered to use as cleaning products, hand soap, body wash and anything else around the house and to mix with the oil to rub into saw muscles and look up other uses for them