Olive Squalane is a plant derived squalane produced naturally from Olives (Olea europaea) and is considered a 100% natural product. It is a high purity botanical lipid and is extremely compatible with skin and is safe for all skin types.
It is most commonly used as an emollient in topical applications such as lotions, ointments, creams and other cosmetics.
Benefits of Olive Squalane:
• Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation.
• Helps prevent formation of age spots.
• Heals chapped/cracked Skin.
• Helps prevent UV damage to skin.
• Helps skin to retain moisture.
• Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
• Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue.
• Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.
• Highly Stable.
• Readily soluble in most cosmetic oils, including cyclomethicone.
• Carrier of other ingredients into the deeper tissues.
• Anti-aging formulas.
• Treatment Oil.
• Universal Emollient.
• Clear/Fragrance Free Formulas.
• Intensive Hair Conditioner.
• Modern Massage Products.
INCI Name: Squalane
Ingredients: Squalane (100%)
Country of Origin: Spain or France
Appearance: Transparent & Colourless Liquid
Cheryl Murdoch (Submitted on 25th Oct 2016)
The Olive Squalane was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition - my clients and I love this product
Anthony (Submitted on 27th Jun 2016)
I've suffered with ichthyosis from birth (dry, flaking cracked skin). Have used emollients and urea creams until recently trying Olive Squalane. Its effect has been remarkable and is all I'll use from now on.